Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stock Advise

An Investor asked "if you are serious please tell me 4shares for child plan. looking for 5 years long term".

My reply was "I normally recommend Mutual Funds and still stick with it. You can consider investing in Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund, DSPML Top 100 Fund, HDFC Top 200 Fund, Reliance Growth Fund, Sundaram Select Focus fund and SBI Magnum comma Fund. These are my favourity choice for long term investors with a time horizon of at least 5 years. They should be giving you good returns definitely above market returns.

Among Stocks specifically, I am bullish on Gujarat NRE Coke, GMR Infrastructure, Reliance Industries and Webel SL Energy., the 4 stocks you asked for, and these 4 stocks should form the core of your portfolio.
Best of luck."

No comments: