Tuesday, September 23, 2008

thank you letter

Ms.Shalini wrote back

Hi Shrikanth,
Thank you very much for your advice. I'll definitely invest in HDFC fund. Your advice have strengthen my research and boosted my confidence. This is the first time I've planned to invest all by myself and for that I'm trying to learn from pros like you. I regularly visit your blog and decided to invest in HDFC Top 200 through SIP. And as per your advice(to some other person) I'll use two SIPs in the month.
For ICICI Prudential also, you are 100% correct. For first year they charge somewhere around 12% and then 2.5% and 2%. And we get 100% money only after 5th year. So we are struck not just for 3 but 5 years.
Thanks again. I'll write to you again after researching and preparing my case regarding SIPs.
Shalini

No comments: