Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Brajesh said : "i am thinking of investing 10000 per month in dsp ml world gold fund instead of buying gold in physical form.what you people suggest on this investment strategy"

Srikanth shankar Matrubai replied : "Dear Brajesh,
Your thoughts are on the right track. Go for DSPML World Gold Fund. You will thank me for ever. This fund has been my favourite since its launch. In fact, my clients portfolio consists of 25% in this fund alone, especially due to market volatility, I had recommeded to up thier exposure.
This fund will give you better returns compared to Direct Gold or even Gold ETFs. Dont worry about entry and exit loads, they are small abberations compared to the fund's high returns. See my previous messages and you will be definitely convinced about the fund.
Best of luck.
"

No comments: