Monday, June 16, 2008

Investment Advise to NRI

Please refer my Advise on June 1. this is a follow up to the same.
The NRI Mr.Rahul wrote : "

Dear Srikanth Sir

Thanks a million for your advice. I have taken appropriate action as per your advice and in the midst of doing portfolio rebalancing. Here is one further modification for proposed list of SIPs based on my latest analysis.

Attach are the excel sheet:

My Proposed SIPs based on Updated MF Performance Analysis.xls ==> Here I have done some analysis and sharing the results of such analysis for you to review and guide. This sheet contains the SIPs that I am planning to execute now.

Plz review and guide me.

Thanks a ton SIR, for your nice and sincere advice.

Rahul

The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark. The small truth has words which are clear; the great truth has great silence.
- Rabindranath Tagore

Srikanth Shankar Matrubai replied : "It is good to see you starting a sip in Templeton India Equity Income Fund and it is already showing results. Continue the same and you will reap the benefits.
It is also heartening to see that you have implemented almost all changes, modifications suggested. Well done, keep up the good work.
Can I suggest one more change?. Please change your present sip in Reliance Regular Savaings Equity to Reliance Regular Savings - Balanced. Almost all your funds are pure equity funds, have some cushion in form of the above fund. Overall, you have done an excellent job.
Best of luck.

No comments: